Prime Video offers access to digital movies and TV shows with a monthly membership.
- How to Watch a Prime Video Title
- Prime Video Quality & Formats (SD, HD, UHD, HDR)
- Turn on Subtitles & Multi-Language Audio
- Manage Your Prime Video Watchlist
- Download Prime Video Titles to Your Mobile Device
- Watch Prime Video While Traveling Internationally
- What are Amazon Maturity Ratings?
Prime Video is available in over 200 countries and territories– all you need is an Amazon account, Prime Video membership, and a compatible connected device.
To view available membership options go to primevideo.com. For more information, go to About Prime Video Memberships.
With an eligible membership, you can watch movies and TV shows from the Prime Video website on your computer, or through the Prime Video app on any of the following devices:
- Android smartphones and tablets
- iOS devices (iPhone, iPad & iPod touch)
- Smart TVs (supported Samsung, Sony & LG models)
- Fire Tablets
To learn more about ways to watch, go to Set Up Prime Video on Your Device.
You can browse titles available to watch with Prime Video from the Prime Video website or directly on your device.
The Prime Video website and app interface are available only in English, with more languages coming soon. For many shows, you can choose multi-language subtitles and audio dubbing for video playback in languages including English, French, Italian, Spanish, German, Japanese, and Portuguese. You can also download IDM Crack.
The Prime Video selection is always changing and includes popular movies and TV shows, Amazon Originals, and more. For additional information, go to Watching Prime Video.